One of my readers/friend in my Facebook Divas and Dudes group said this: “Love your Facebook page. Insightful people, posts and comments. It must be cool to see something that exists because of you.”
It brought tears to my eyes and I had to stop and think about it. Some times we go through life, not realizing how we affect people or wondering if anyone notices us at all. So, I began to think about what other things in life exist because of ME:
1. My children – okay, I didn’t create them alone, but they came from my womb and it’s kinda cool. Plus, I get to nurture them and help navigate them through life – an awesome responsibility, but the key word is “awesome”.
2. My books – whether it’s the ones I’ve written, narrated, or narrated for someone else – I created those. They didn’t exist prior to a couple of years ago, and helping other authors make a new product because of a talent I possess is wicked awesome.
3. My friendships – I can’t say “my friends” because they existed without me, but our friendship exists because of effort put into it by both of us, and that is also awesome.
4. My facebook group where I interact with my readers and friends. It’s an awesome and supportive place where we talk about a lot of things and have fun. If you want to join, the link is above.
5. My Love for – well everything. If I didn’t nurture the love in my heart, I wouldn’t be able to share it with my family, friends, readers, and the world in general. My Love is unique, it exists because of me, and I love sharing it.
How about you? What exists in this world because of you?